Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tim Pecoraro

12/28/2011
Brandon,
It is an honor to be called your friend! I have so many fond memories of you and the growth that has now made you into one of the most incredible men Iʼve ever known. In life we meet all types of people, however, not many will mark your life and soul as you have mine. I believe that the Lord has used you as a vital part of my life, spiritual growth, maturity and development. I am thankful and grateful to have spent time with you in the Word, the honor of performing your marriage and the challenges you have put before me as our relationship has evolved.

When I think of you, these are the qualities and attributes that come to mind. You are an incredible son, devoted father, passionate leader, Word hungry, extraordinary servant, loyal friend, trusted partner and Kingdom visionary.

“I speak life over you and your family. I believe the best in all that you will put your hand to do. You have favor and are qualified by God to live the dreams that He has given to you. Your life will be one to read and write about. Your impact will mark the “Now and Next” generations. Your house will prosper and there will never be lack or a need not filled. You will lead with character and integrity. Your validation will come from the Lord who has qualified you in all things. You will not faint, nor grow weary in well doing. Your strength will be multiplied and your wisdom will increase. You will be a champion of the Lord and a champion to generations. Your mission will be clear and your impact sure. You will see with Kingdom eyes and hear from heaven, releasing Godʼs immeasurable mercy, grace and power. Your house will be marked as one protected by the King. Nothing missing and nothing broken.”

I love you Brandon,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment