Thursday, December 29, 2011

Brian Bratton

When I think about Brandon Berry, my mind automatically goes back to college and all the memories there.  Mostly banging on everyone’s door to go to church on Sunday mornings after being out all night following a game.  Although there were times I didn’t get up and go, and neither did the other guys, we always respected you for it.  We all respected your passion and love for what was right.  We knew that if it was good for us in any capacity of life that you were going to endorse it and you were going to try to bring others with you.  That was church, rallying around a person in need, an attitude for the team, anything that you felt was needed and for the good of everyone.  Now you're 30, and I’m right behind you.  Its been an amazing, action packed 30, and I’m sure the next 30 will be also.  As always, we wish you and your family the best, and we also pray that you will be given the desires of your heart and the desires of his heart will be present in your life.
Love ya bro.
B Bratt

No comments:

Post a Comment