Pastor Brandon,
Where do I start?
First of all, let me thank you for having such an intense passion for pursuing God. Your desire to know Him and walk with Him has had an impact on my family. Those late nights that we spent discussing all kinds of topics, the late nights you spent with my children, and the numerous parking lot interactions, planted seeds that are still bearing fruit in my life and the lives of my children.
Secondly, thanks for being such an inspirational example to the kingdom of what total commitment to the call of God on your life can bring. I watched you sell out to doing what you were asked to do in ministry although I knew it was not your long term dream. god honored that and now you are in pursuit of what God placed in your heart years ago to do. Why? Because you were faithful in the task at hand God was able to entrust you with pursuit of your dream for Him.
Thirdly, thanks for being an incredible Father to your daughters, in a world where many have no example of what a Godly father is, you are a shining example of true fatherhood. Your girls have no idea how fortunate they are to have you as a voice in their lives. As they grow up and mature, they will recognize how blessed they are to have been placed in your care.
Fourthly, thanks for being a proper example of what it means to take the covenant that you took with your wife seriously. Your commitment to your wife is an example to all who know you of what a husband should be. It is obvious by looking at and talking to your wife that you are truly in pursuit of being a Godly husband and "Finishing Strong." (hopefully you have read that book. If not, GET IT!)
Lastly, because I have to stop somewhere, thanks for being fiscally responsible! so many people have so many problems because they aren't. It is an important testimony that you are. I know people think that you sometimes ask for too much advice, but it is because they aren't asking for any! You are running your house properly and so there is no doubt you will do the same with God's house.
I know you are in a work your tail off season in your life, but there is no one I know of that is more prepared for what they are doing than you and your wife. I look forward to seeing what the future has for you as you continue to passionately pursue God's call on your life.
God Bless You! Don't Quit until you Finish!
Love you,
Coach Ed

No comments:
Post a Comment